December 25, 2009

Come join me for the journey...

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Welcome to my new blog. 

This is the third in my blogging journey. 

I can’t pinpoint why I felt like making a new blog, I just got a wild hair the other day and thought it would be a good thing.  I feel like my entire life is on the cusp of change, and changing blogs simply felt right.  Like a movement forward. 

As the title implies, my whole life feels like it’s been a long and winding road, leading me somewhere…I’m not exactly sure where yet.  Because I’m not there, I know I’m not.  Oh, I know I’m where I’m supposed to be right now…but where it all ends up…that’s yet to be seen.

I’ll be talking about a lot of different things in this blog…infertility, my crazy obsession with books, knitting, daily life, depression, anxiety, marriage, faith, and honestly whatever strikes my fancy.  I sometimes feel like I compartmentalized these things in my other blogs, and this will be an attempt to integrate all of these facets of my life into one blog…hopefully working through some of the issues and integrating them all into a healthier me. 

So grab a chair and a cup of your favorite hot beverage, put your feet up and read along as I traverse this adventure called life and walk the long and winding road to wherever it is we’re going. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Starting new blogs is like starting new knits... sometimes you have to just frog the old project & start something new and fresh!

    I love your banner & the title made me smile. I love that we're both journeying down our own roads! It's like a knitalong, but with blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!