August 15, 2010

Need a header designed...

I'm looking to see if anyone has experience designing blog headers that will be compatible with a WordPress blog. 

I would like it to have the following images or themes:

A woman's praying hands

The Lutheran Rose symbol:



Some image tying in friendship and faith.

I'd like it to be kind of a soft, light image if possible; reminiscent of a candlelit table or room.

It's for a project I'm working that will be unveiled in the next few weeks. 

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to help!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm not an expert! But I look forward to see how it comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!