December 31, 2010

What an ending to the year...So long 2010!


We had some violent storms blow through our area today, which produced several tornados.  The most recent news report stated the most damaging tornado was an F3, with 160mph winds.  The damage is unreal. 

Instead of me telling, I will leave you with some links so you can see the photos for yourself.

The first is my friend Kelly's blog.  She lives in the area that was hit, thank GOD she and her family were not affected.  It hit one street over from her home though...there by the grace of God...

My Purple Brick Road

The next link is to a local news station's website, where there are many photos sent in by viewers in the tornado hit areas. 

Fox 2 News

Please keep everyone affected by these storms and tornados in your prayers.  There will be much cleanup, repairing, and healing ahead for all of them.


I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!