May 1, 2012

Drive-by...

Just a quickie to let you all know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet.  Life has been, as life always is, incredibly hectic!

Just a few highlights...

~We've moved.  That's a blog post or twelve in and of itself.  Let me just reiterate how much I despise the physical and mental/emotional process and act of moving.  It blows.  But, we're all moved in and slowly but surely getting everything settled.  Bonus: I now have an 8 minute commute to work and a less than 10 minute drive to my parents' home.  

~My Grandmother's health is continuing to decline due to Alzheimer's.  It sucks, and I'm not sure exactly where we stand with it all.  

~Please pray for someone very near and dear to me.  I can't give information (mutual friends read this blog, and the story isn't mine to tell).  God knows what the prayer need is, so please pray for my friend.  

~If you can spare them, I could use a few prayers as well.  I'm going through a rough patch personally and could use some guidance and clarity.

I will come back in the next few days to elaborate on things, but I just wanted to touch base and let y'all know I am still here!

Love and hugs to all!

2 comments:

  1. My grandmother had alzheimers, so I know how rough it is. Praying things get better for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, I have prayed for your Grandmother, your friend ... and for you. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!