May 26, 2010

It's a potpourri of randomness...

I love ICLW.  I've come across some great new-to-me blogs this week.  Only problem is, now I have over 219 unread posts in my Google Reader instead of the 30 that were there this morning!

Since I'm pinched for time, I thought I'd jump on the meme-theme bandwagon today:

apple juice or orange juice?  I like both.  And yes, I love pulp in my OJ.  The more, the better!!!

are you a morning or night person?  Actually I'm more of a mid-morning to late evening kind of gal.  I'm at my best from about 10 am to 2am.

which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?  I like sweet...but I do also like the whole sweet/salty combo.  Chocolate covered pretzels are a favorite.

what was your favorite childhood television program?  3-2-1 CONTACT!  Loved that dang show.

are you a collector of anything?  Ladybug-themed stuff.  Yarn.  Books.

if you could be any animal, what would you be?  A dolphin.

what do you usually think about right before falling asleep?  It all depends.

what’s your favorite color?  Purple and green.

do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Seems like an awful waste of space if there's not.

do you believe in ghosts?  Yes.

ever been addicted to a video/computer game?  Since I got my iPhone, yes.  Words with Friends, We Rule, and Farkle.

you’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?  Completing our family.  Helping family and friends who need it. 

have any bad habits? Yep.

list 3 of your worst personality traits: Impatient.  Procrastinator.  Hypersensitive.

have any celebrity crushes? Jillian Michaels.

list 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:  My weight.

any tattoos or piercings?  Pierced ears: 4 in right, 5 in left.  Used to have eyebrow and belly button pierced.  2 tattoos.

what’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?  Eyes.

are you mostly a clean or messy person?  Clean, but disorganized.

if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?  I like where we live, but we really need a newer and slightly larger home.  (ours is 663 sq ft...)

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Italy, Ireland, Monterey CA, New England in the fall, Greece.

List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list:

Lose weight (I have a significant amt to lose, we're not just talking 15-20 lbs here.  More like 150.)

Become a mother.

Swim with dolphins.

Learn to knit cables.

Make a difference.

name 1 regret you have:  I try very hard not to have regrets.  Everything I've done and have been through was for a reason...to get me to where I am now...to where I'm supposed to be.

name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: The simplicity of life.

name 1 thing you love about being an adult:  Being married to my best friend.

what’s your favorite song of the moment? Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?  Date night with my hubby.  Usually dinner/movie or dinner/bookstore outing.

what’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Take a nap after church.

3 comments:

  1. I love this meme... it's different.

    You know, I hadn't pegged you as a tatoo kinda girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICLW is awesome for meeting new people but I found so many blogs to follow that it is overwhelming if I miss more than a day or two of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by.

    yes, pulp in oj is good & being married to our best friend even better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!