November 3, 2010

My Ten Favorite Books (NaBloPoMo Day 3)

The Bible

The Velveteen Rabbit - Margery Williams

The Shack - William P. Young

Watchers -Dean Koontz (in a close tie with The Taking, also by Dean Koontz)

Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert

The Elegant Gathering of White Snows - Kris Radish

Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral - Kris Radish

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - C. S. Lewis

To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

The Witching Hour - Anne Rice

1 comment:

  1. The Bible, Velveteen Rabbit and Chronicles of Narnia are some of my favorites as well. The Shack is making its way up there... but it hasn't been out for long! (And, strangely enough, I just started re-reading To Kill a Mockingbird. It has managed to stay in my possession since 8th grade so that must mean something!) It is always nice to meet a fellow book lover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!