December 20, 2010

An Award!



Here's how this works:

~Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

~Share 7 things about yourself.

~Pass the award along to 7 other bloggers who you think know are fabulous, inspiring and beautiful!

I was given this award by my sweet new friend Suzy at Not A Fertile Myrtle.  If you don't follow her, you should!  She's funny, sweet, compassionate, generous, talented, and has the most a.dor.able doggie evah.  Seriously.  And she knits.  I mean really...how much better could she get???  <3  Thank you, thank you, thank you Suzy!!!

7 things about me:

1.  I recently quit smoking after a 15 year habit.  It's been 22 days and I'm still going strong! 

2.  I still haven't mailed my Christmas cards yet.  

3.  I have a serious addiction to hand lotions and lip balms.

4.  We're having a "home-made" Christmas this year.  No storebought gifts (except for my stepson, because really, what 10 yr old wants handknitted crap from his stepmom for Christmas?)

5.  I think I am one of a handful of women in existence that cares nothing about shopping, fashion, shoes, accessorizing, etc.  I'm so not girly it's not even funny.  I'm a t-shirt and jeans/sweats, carry the same $15 purse from Wal-Mart, own only 4 pairs of shoes and only one of them are dress shoes, don't wear make-up unless it's going to church or I know there's going to be a camera unfortunately capturing my ugly mug on film kind of gal.  I'm simple.  And I like it that way. 

6.  Conversely, I adore getting manicures and pedicures.  Go figure.

7.  It seriously took me over an hour to come up with six things I thought would be the least bit interesting to anyone.  7 is pushing it.  LOL 

And now I would like to pass this award along to:

Kelly at My Purple Brick Road

Mrs. Gamgee at Hobbitish Thoughts and Ramblings

Rain at It's Always Raining

Photogrl at Not The Path I Chose

Loribeth at The Road Less Travelled

Lisa at Three Cats and a Baby

Janis at Open My Ears, Lord

And as a bonus 8th wonderful bloggy friend:  Sweet Pea at Hopes and Dreams and New Beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!