October 14, 2010

Show & Tell: Toasty toes



Welcome to show and tell!!!

I usually don't share pics of my knitting projects until they're done, but since a) nothing very exciting is going on, and b) I'm seriously in love with these socks, I figured I'd break my rule for Show and Tell this week. I have the first one done and am furiously working on getting the second one done this weekend.



















So...that's my Show and Tell for this week.

What's yours?

I hope you'll play along and tell your friends all about it! It will be open on Thursday mornings and close at midnight Sunday night each week. Here's how you participate:


  • between thursday and sunday night, write up your own show and tell blog post.
  • grab the url of your show and tell post
  • visit Suzy's blog!
  • use the linky tool below to enter your blog name and url of your show and tell.
  • then visit the show and tell posts of others and let them know you were there.
  • just copy and paste, and you can even have some bling to put the chalkboard on your blog too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love those socks! I still haven't done socks yet. I got to the heal once and stopped. ha h! Yours are lovely!

    Thanks for showing and telling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are turning out great! And I'm impressed at how quickly they seem to be coming along, since you're knitting them at the same time!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!