January 12, 2012

International Blog Delurking Week 2012


It's that time again! 

This is the week when we gather up all our courage, take a big deep breath and venture out from behind that screen and say "Hi!  I'm here!  I'm reading you!"
This is your time to make your presence known.
 
I love finding out who is out there, reading from the wings.  Don't be shy!  Leave me a comment, tell me how we "met" and what keeps you reading, ask me a question (I'm pretty much an open book, so be warned...you ask and I answer!) or leave a suggestion of what you would like to see me write more about.  Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor of following you if I don't already.

So come on out, join the fun!  I promise I don't bite.  I don't even nibble.  Unless you're a cute little bunny made out of chocolate.  Then it's game on!  =)
 

Aaaaaaand........GO!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a horrible commenter, but I'm always reading and cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I am also a horrible commenter. But I am here, reading and following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't always leave a comment, but I am always reading. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and insight with me, for being a part of my journey on The Road, and for allowing me to be a part of yours...come back soon!